Subject: Action in Orlando
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 19:04:09 -0500

Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG)
September 5, 1997

To:	PFLAG Conference Attendees and Central Florida residents
Re:	September 15 Action in Orlando

Get your Mickey Mouse ears out of the attic!

Final preparations are now underway for PFLAG's exciting public action on
the last morning of the Orlando conference to demonstrate continued support
for Walt Disney Co.'s open and inclusive employment practices and policies.

PFLAG members will gather at 8 a.m. Monday (Sept. 15) at the Clarion Plaza
Hotel, 9700 International Drive, which is the site of the conference, and
then proceed to a nearby thoroughfare to show their support for Disney to
Monday morning rush-hour drivers. And to show opposition to the
still-stalled Southern Baptist boycott of Disney.

During the conference itself, an area will be set aside for participants to
create their own sign boards.

Free PFLAG t-shirts will also be distributed afterwards! More details will
be forthcoming in Orlando. See you there!

P.S. Major television networks have been in touch with us over the past two
weeks about our support for Disney. So let's be out there in full force!

***

To find out more about PFLAG's 16th Annual Conference, check us out on the
web - http://www.pflag.org or contact PFLAG's national office at
202-638-4200 ([email-masked]).