Subject: UF GAYtors RAISE $ FOR NO ON 1
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 94 14:53:26 EDT

*****************************************************************
GATOR UPDATE             GAYTOR UPDATE              GATOR UPDATE

     NEWS FOR LESBIAN, GAY AND BISEXUAL ALUMNI AND STUDENTS OF
                    THE UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA

GAYTOR UPDATE             GATOR UPDATE             GAYTOR UPDATE
*****************************************************************

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                        CONTACT:  Phil Attey
October 10, 1994                              (202)628-4160 HRCF 

      U.F. "GAYTOR" ALUMNI NATIONWIDE HOSTING FUNDRIASING     
FOOTBALL PARTIES TO DEFEAT THE RADICAL RIGHT IN ALACHUA COUNTY 

     WASHINGTON, DC  Lesbian, gay and supportive alumni of the
University of Florida are hosting football parties in cities
across the country to raise funds for the Alachua County NO ON 1
COALITION.  The Coalition has formed to defeat two anti-gay
initiatives placed on the November 8th ballot by well funded
Radical Right groups seeking to institutionalize discrimination
in Alachua County. 

     University of Florida Alumni in New York, Boston, Washington
(DC), San Francisco, Orlando, Miami, Tampa, Gainesville, and Fort
Lauderdale are hosting "Gaytor Parties;" inviting U.F. alumni in
their city to watch either the UF v LSU, Auburn or Georgia
football game and contribute funds for the NO ON 1 COALITION.

      The Human Rights Campaign Fund and the Gaytor Club of
Greater Washington, DC created special "Gaytor Party Packets" for
UF alumni to host the parties.  The packets include information
about the Radical Right's efforts in Alachua County, orange and
blue Gator party flyers & banners and information on getting
involved in the Human Rights Campaign Fund's grassroots programs.

     Free Gaytor Party Packets are still available.  Contact 
Campaign Fund Communications Coordinator and UF alumnus Phil
Attey at (202)628-4160 or via internet at "[email-masked]"
or "[email-masked]". 

                         -GO GATORS-

*****************************************************************