Subject: *M*: DE: Anti-Marriage Legislation
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 17:49:30 -0400

Delawarians please call your reps along with these reps to express your
support for equal marriage rights and opposition to anti-marriage legislation

H.B 503 to prohibit marriage between persons of the same gender has been sent
to the Judiciary Committee on which the following reps sit:

Roger P. Roy -Chair - R - Limestone Hills (Dist 20) home phone 302-239-9292
Leg office 302-739-4460

Charles W. Welch, Vice-chair (R) Dover West (Dist 29) home phone 302-678-2900
Leg Office 302-739-4175

GERALD A. BUCKWORTH (SPONSOR) (R) Buchanan Acres (Dist 34) home 302-697-2033
office 302-739-5303

J. Benjamin Ewing (R) Bridgeville (Dist 35) home 302-337-7395 office
302-739-4150

Clifford G. "Biff" Lee (R) Laurel (Dist 40) home 302-875-5119 office
302-739-4634

William A. Oberle, Jr. (R) Beecher's Lot (Dist 24) home 302-738-6342 office
302-739-4173

Al O. Plant (D) Wilmington Central (Dist 2) home 302-764-4180 office
302-739-4351

Oakley M. Banning (D) Middletown (Dist 9) home 302-378-9861 office
302-739-4351

Richard A. DiLiberto (D) Newark East (Dist 14) home 302-368-3432 office
302-739-4351

The House is in recess until April 23, so most reps are more easily reached
at home

Mailing address for all legislators is : Legislative Hall, Dover, DE 19903

******************************************************************************
* To subscribe to MARRIAGE, send mail to:      [email-masked]      *
* In the mail message, enter ONLY the words:         subscribe marriage      *
* To unsubscribe to MARRIAGE, send mail to:   [email-masked]       *
* In the mail message, enter ONLY the words:       unsubscribe marriage      *
* Words in the Subject: line are NOT processed!                              *
******************************************************************************