Subject: March on Washington To Hold Open Meetings In New Orleans
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 17:47:27 EDT

Millennium March on Washington
April 30, 2000  .  Washington, DC  .  www.mmow.org

N E W S   R E L E A S E

Millennium March On Washington
To Hold Open Board Meetings In New Orleans
Community, Public, Press Invited To Attend, Participate

NEW ORLEANS --  The Board of Directors of the Millennium March on Washington 
for Equality, the 4th national march for LGBT civil rights, will hold two 
days of open board meetings in New Orleans on September 27 and 28, 1999.

Meetings will take place at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel located at 500 
Canal Street and will be held from 9 AM to 5 PM both days.

Each day's meeting will begin with an Open Comment period in which the 
community and the press may raise questions and provide input and 
recommendations to the March organizers.

All MMOW board meetings, with the exception of any Executive Sessions, are 
open to the public and the press.

Additional MMOW Board Meetings will be held Dec. 5-6, 1999, in Dallas; Feb. 
6-7, 2000 in Portland; and March 26-27, 2000 in Washington, DC.

(END)

For Additional Information, Contact:
MMOW Communications
Tel: 818-891-1748
E-Mail: [email-masked]