Subject: From the Millennium March Communications Department
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 19:31:15 EDT

Millennium March on Washington For Equality

Press Information

My name is Jim Birkitt...

...and I've signed on with the upcoming Millennium March on Washington for 
Equality to assist with communications over the next year.

The MMOW Communications Department will be distributing regular news 
releases, sending March news updates, and producing a Millennium March E-Mail 
Newsletter.

A few thoughts:

IF FOR ANY REASON... you do not wish to receive regular news and information 
from the Millennium March on Washington, just send a return e-mail and let me 
know.

IF YOU WOULD PREFER... to receive information at a different e-mail address, 
just forward the information to my attention.

IF YOU WISH AT ANY TIME TO ARRANGE INTERVIEWS... with members of the March's 
Board of Directors, I'll be glad to assist you in making arrangements.

IF I CAN BE OF ASSISTANCE TO YOU... connect you with the organizers... 
facilitate information flow... or confirm press inquiries, don't hesitate to 
get in touch with me.

My office number in Los Angeles beginning Monday, May 24 will be (818) 
891-1748.

My e-mail address is [email-masked].

My fax number is (818) 893-1593.

Yours,

Jim Birkitt
MMOW Communications Director