Subject: Alix in DC in June!
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 20:57:49 EDT

Washington, DC
April 23, 1999

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE...

Alix Dobkin Returns to DC

After more than a decade, singer-songwriter Alix Dobkin returns to the DC 
area for a one-night only solo performance on Saturday, June 12, at 8:00 p.m. 
at the Silver Spring Presbyterian Church, 580 University Blvd., East, Silver 
Spring, Maryland.

Celebrate a rich heritage of Women's Music and Lesbian culture with a 
flashback to the 70s, when Alix set out to blaze the trail with her 
unapologetic and inspiring lyrics.  With 25 years in Women's Music and six 
albums to her credit (including Lavender Jane Loves Women, These Women/Never 
Been Better, and Yahoo Australia), Alix will (re)introduce you to your rich 
heritage.

Don't miss this rare opportunity to be entertained by the original "Riot 
Grrrl," as well as to be updated with Alix's commentaries on current 
happenings both inside and outside of Lesboland.

Tickets available at:

Lammas Women's Books & More
Lambda Rising

$12 advance, $15 door, $10 students (with ID)

or contact:

Woman-Kind Productions
(301)598-9035
[email-masked]