Subject: Fwd: PRESS RELEASE:NEW ENGLAND G/L/B/ VETERANS & HRC MOW 2000
From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 22:34:50 EDT

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject:   PRESS RELEASE:NEW ENGLAND G/L/B/ VETERANS & HRC MOW 2000
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 21:00:50 EDT

    NEW ENGLAND GAY, LESBIAN & BISEXUAL VETERANS, INC.       
  263PARK   STREET 
                  DORCHESTER, MA 02124-1334 
    http://www.glbva.org

CLIFF ARNESEN:    PRESIDENT    [email-masked]
           
RICK BUCHANAN:      VICE PRESIDENT, INTERNAL AFFAIRS
        
JOSEPH HARPER:    ARCHIVIST           
LEO DORRINGTON:        SECRETARY                    
 
JONSCOTT MACWILLIAMS:   DIRECTOR, PUBLIC AFFAIRS     

***************************************************************
                                  PRESS RELEASE:

To Whom It May Concern:

Upon deliberation of past negative experiences with the the Human Rights
Campaign, and little effort of the HRC to gather information from gras
s-rootsorganizations such as ours, the membership and Executive Board 
of the NewEngland, Gay, Lesbian & Bisexual Veterans, Inc., Boston, MA 
- a chapter memberof the National Gay, Lesbian & Bisexual Veterans of 
America- has voted NOT toendorse nor participate in the HRC March on W
ashington, DC 2000.

Alternately, we have decided to commit our resources andman/woman/gay/
lesbian/bisexual and transgendered power, to work with theFederation o
f Statewide G/L/B/T/ Organizations on a unified 50 state action.This a
ction by the New England Gay, Lesbian & Bisexual Veterans, is based on
the premise that grass-roots organizatin and coalition building begins fr
omthe bottom up-instead of from the top down.

Sincerely,
Cliff Arnesen, President
Rick Buchanan, Vice-President
Joe Harper, Archivist
JONSCOTT MACWILLIAMS:   DIRECTOR, PUBLIC AFFAIRS 
[email-masked]
http://www.glbva.org
****************************************************************

 For Your Information: Food For Thought
                                     From Cliff Arnesen
        President, New England Gay, Lesbian & Bisexual Veterans
                  [email-masked]  
**********************************************

                                     A LITTLE STORY:

This is story about four people named Everbody, Somebody, Anybody and 
Nobody.

There was a very inportant job to be done, and Everybody was sure that
Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it.

Somebody got angry about that because it was Everybodys job, Everyb
odythought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wou
ldnt doit. 

It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybod
y couldhave done.

******************************************************** 

--part0_896582090_boundary--