Subject: Washington D.C., Phoenix, Calif. Expansion
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 02:04:08 -0500

GLINN Network one
Web Commerce, Internet Access, Web Hosting, Electronic Publishing
1618 North Jackson Street, Milwaukee, WI 53202-2004
Voice: 414-289-8640, Fax: 414-289-0789
Customer Service: 1-888-791-8360
Main URL: http://www.gn1.net

NEWS RELEASE**************************************************

First National Gay Owned and Operated Internet Service Provider
Now Available in Washington, D.C. area.

Milwaukee, WI October 9, 1998 ---  GLINN Network One is America's 
first and only up-front gay owned and operated Internet Service 
Provider (ISP). 

GLINN Network One (www.gn1.net) now offers 56k and ISDN dialup in 
Washington, D.C., with additional dialup locations in the following
cities, including:

Annapolis, Arbutus, Baltimore, Berwyn, Bowie-Glendale, Brooklyn Park,
Catonsville, Columbia, Ellicott City, Elkridge, Gaithersburg, Glen 
Burnie, Hyattsville, Laurel, Odenton, Severn, Waterloo.

GLINN offers dial-up Internet access in dozens of cities across the 
nation, including 78 cities in California, Chicago, Milwaukee, 
Atlanta, Dallas, Ft. Worth, Gary, IN, New York City, Philadelphia, 
Portland, Seattle & Everett, WA. Service is also offered in a number 
of smaller cities such as Chattanooga, TN; Pensacola and 
Jacksonville, FL.

GLINN Network One offers unlimited 56k Internet access for 
$15.95 per month or less. Prepayment gets the price down to as little 
as $12.95 per month. Accounts include 10 meg. home pages, 3 email
accounts, free gay sites, plus 10% of gross back to the community.

In addition, GLINN lets community organizations and businesses make 
money directly from its services. Gay and lesbian organizations can 
act as sales agents and get a monthly commission on every account 
they are responsible for signing up. This can bring in substantial 
monthly income by providing a valuable service to members. GLINN 
will also provide a free web site and email services for participating 
organizations. 

Further information can be obtained by calling 1-888-791-8360 or
sending email to [email-masked]. The GLINN Network One web site
is at: http://www.gn1.net and helps to support the Gay/Lesbian
International News Network at http://www.glinn.com

-30-

For a complete list of services, send email to: [email-masked]
For a complete list of dial-up locations, email to: [email-masked]
For both documents, send email to: [email-masked]