Subject: HRC, other new IRS 990s at www.accountabilityproject.com
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 16:56:47 EDT

dear friends,

i want to make you aware of important updates at our web site
www.accountabilityproject.com.

we have just posted the newest IRS 990 forms for two d.c. based aids service
organizations, the whitman walker clinic, a multi service agency, and the food
and firends meal delivery program.  both 990s are listed under the aids
organization section.

also, we have added a new group to our roster of organizations we are
tracking, the human rights campaign.  you can say we technically have added
two new groups since HRC is actually two entities, human right campaign, inc.,
and the human rights campaign foundation.  you will find HRC's 990s under the
'other groups' category on our site.

in our effort to enable folks to compare aids charities' IRS 990s with other
disease groups we have obtained hard copies of our first non-aids, non-gay
non-rightwing charity.  the national breast cancer coalition, a d.c. based
advocacy group, provided us with their most current IRS 990s, one for their
501 C 3 arm, and another for their  501 C 4 arm.  these 990s will be posted by
the end of june.

if you haven't been to our site recently, go there and check out the new 990s.

--mp