Subject: News Release: Deaf Queer Coming Out Stories!
From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 06:10:55 -0500

N E W S   R E L E A S E
For Immediate Release

Contact: Dragonsani Renteria
fax: (415) 680-1720
e-mail: [email-masked]

DEAF QUEER COMING OUT STORIES TO BE FEATURED ON NATIONAL COMING OUT DAY

WASHINGTON, DC, October 11, 1997-- The national Deaf Queer Resource Center
will feature coming out stories of ten out, proud and visible Deaf queers
on its world wide web site (www.deafqueer.org) on October 11, 1997, in
celebration of National Coming Out Day.

Among the stories featured include the coming out story of a high school
student from Miami, FL, an attorney from Washington, DC, a relay service
translator from Cleveland, OH, and an elementary school teacher from San
Francisco, CA.

The stories are located at:
http://www.deafqueer.org/resources/support/coming_out.html

National Coming Out Day is an official project of the Human Rights Campaign
(www.hrc.org).

###