Subject: SF Chronicle: Hansen resigns from AIDS group, audit expected
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 10:56:16 EDT

Web link: <A 
HREF="http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2000/0
8/17/MN87374.DTL">Click here: Congressman Demands Probe of S.F. AIDS Group</A>

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2000/08/17/M
N87374.DTL
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
 
Congressman Demands Probe of S.F. AIDS Group
by Sabin Russell
SF Chronicle    
Thursday, August 17, 2000 
  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
San Francisco -- A powerful Republican congressman has crossed swords with 
San Francisco Board of Supervisors candidate Eileen Hansen over how the AIDS 
legal assistance organization for which she works spends its federal dollars. 

[Deleted article.  [email-masked]]

©2000 San Francisco Chronicle   Page A19 
===============================

Michael Petrelis
 <A HREF="http://www.aids-statistics.com/">Welcome to AIDS-STATISTICS</A>
www.AIDS-statistics.com 
2215-R Market Street, #413
San Francisco, CA 94114