Subject: Kaiser: Catholic Charities and Ryan White
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 11:16:46 EDT

Web link: <A HREF="http://report.kff.org/aidshiv/">Kaiser Daily Health 
Reports, 2</A>

http://report.kff.org/aidshiv/  

August 14, 2000

Kaiser Daily Health Reports
HIV/AIDS Web site

[snip]

2.
CATHOLIC CHARITIES: CEO Resigns Amidst Spending Scandal 
 
      Frank Hudson, CEO of San Francisco-based Catholic Charities, the 
recipient of more than $1.5 million in Ryan White CARE Act funds this year, 
resigned Thursday after the group's board of directors admonished his "lavish 
and extravagant" spending on restaurant meals and cosmetic surgery, the San 
Francisco Chronicle reports. 

[Deleted article.  [email-masked]]

====================================

Michael Petrelis
 <A HREF="http://www.aids-statistics.com/">Welcome to AIDS-STATISTICS</A>
www.AIDS-statistics.com 
2215-R Market Street, #413
San Francisco, CA 94114