Subject: Stop AIDS Project board meeting tonight
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 15:32:08 EDT

August 10, 2000

Dear friends:

The Stop AIDS Project, an HIV prevention group heavily funded by the CDC, 
will be holding an open board of directors meeting tonight, August 10, at 
6:30 PM in the basement meeting room of the Most Holy Redeemer Church. The 
church is located on Diamond Street, between 18th and 19th streets in the 
Castro.

Public comment is scheduled from 6:45 - 7:00 PM. Each person wishing to speak 
will be given three minutes for testimony.

If you need more information about this Stop AIDS board meeting, please call 
the executive director Tim Liefield at 415-575-0150.

I hope to see you tonight at this board meeting.

Michael Petrelis
 <A HREF="http://www.aids-statistics.com/">Welcome to AIDS-STATISTICS</A>
www.AIDS-statistics.com 
2215-R Market Street, #413
San Francisco, CA 94114