Subject: SF supervisors hold meeting this week on HIV rates
From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 22:41:14 EDT

Web link: <A HREF="http://www.ebar.com/barlnews.htm#article2">Click here: Bay 
Area Reporter: Local News</A> 
www.ebar.com

Bay Area Reporter
395 Ninth Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
Phone: 415-861-5019
Email: [email-masked]

Two separate crowds address HIV controversies
by Katie Szymanski
August 3, 2000

Tis the season to mistrust the AIDS infrastructure, or so this week's 
political agenda indicates. The public is invited to participate in two 
gatherings intended to get answers to confusing data and unveil the secrecy 
behind funding at both the San Francisco Department of Public Health and the 
University of California, San Francisco's Center for AIDS Prevention Studies 
and AIDS Research Institute. Both events were inspired by the recent article 
about a DPH report in the San Francisco Chronicle that HIV cases in San 
Francisco had increased to 900; DPH officials later recanted that statement 
in the Bay Area Reporter. 

[Deleted article.  [email-masked]]

===============

Michael Petrelis
 <A HREF="http://www.aids-statistics.com/">Welcome to AIDS-STATISTICS</A>
www.AIDS-statistics.com 
2215-R Market Street, #413
San Francisco, CA 94114