Subject: Activist response to SF AIDS Fdtn.'s letter to Rep. Bliley over Ryan White
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 22:24:50 EDT

--part1_90.7dba5d1.26b78ef2_boundary
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Dear friends:

Attached is a PDF file from my friend and colleague Patrick Monette Shaw. For 
the past four years he has been monitoring the books, tax returns, contracts, 
and tons of other data from the San Francisco AIDS Foundation. Patrick has 
also been attending all of the board of directors meetings held since the 
foundation was forced to comply with the local nonprofit sunshine statute, 
co-authored by Jeff Sheehy.

The attached seven page letter is a great rebuttal to every point and lie 
made in a letter from SFAF to Thomas Bliley, chairman of the House Commerce 
Committee, which is where the Ryan White CARE Act is handled. I think I sent 
the SFAF letter around last Wednesday.

Patrick's PDF is full of charts and graphs analyzing how SFAF really spends 
its $18 million annual budget, along with great suggestions on how executive 
director Pat Christen might trim the fat from her bloated organization.

I hope you will download and read it.

Michael Petrelis
 <A HREF="http://www.aids-statistics.com/">Welcome to AIDS-STATISTICS</A>
www.AIDS-statistics.com 
2215-R Market Street, #413
San Francisco, CA 94114

--part1_90.7dba5d1.26b78ef2_boundary
Content-Type: application/pdf;
	name="Version 2 Ryan White CARE Reauthorization.pdf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

JVBERi0xLjINJeLjz9MNCjM0IDAgb2JqDTw8IA0vTGluZWFyaXplZCAxIA0vTyAzNiANL0gg

[Deleted article.  [email-masked]]

--part1_90.7dba5d1.26b78ef2_boundary--