Subject: CDC to hold HIV prevention meeting in SF on August 1st
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 15:29:14 EDT

Dear friends:

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will be holding a public 
meeting in San Francisco to gather comments on the agency's National HIV 
Prevention Strategic Plan, which is still in draft form and should be 
released in fall 2000.

The San Francisco public meeting will be held from 9:00 am - 12:00 noon on 
Tuesday, August 1 at The Argent Hotel located at 50 Third Street. The meeting 
is open to the public, limited only by the space available. The meeting room 
at The Argent Hotel can accommodate approximately 100 people.

This new CDC HIV prevention plan examines past and present programs, along 
with proposing future approaches to stopping HIV transmission.

For more information about the CDC HIV prevention plan or the August 1 
meeting in San Francisco, please contact Ms. Lydia Ogden, CDC AIDS 
specialist, through email. Ogden's email address is [email-masked].

Michael Petrelis
 <A HREF="http://www.aids-statistics.com/">Welcome to AIDS-STATISTICS</A>
www.AIDS-statistics.com 
2215-R Market Street, #413
San Francisco, CA 94114