Subject: NY Times: Do people lie in sex surveys?; ref. gays and AIDS
From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 18:23:10 EDT

Web link: <A 
HREF="http://www.nytimes.com/library/arts/072200sex-surveys.html">Click here: 
Truth or Lies? In Sex Surveys, You Never Know</A> 
http://www.nytimes.com/library/arts/072200sex-surveys.html

July 22, 2000
New York Times

Truth or Lies? In Sex Surveys, You Never Know
By SARAH BOXER

Wardell B. Pomeroy, one of Alfred Kinsey's associates in the 1940's, was 
interviewing a man about his first ejaculation. He asked, "When?" The man 
answered, "Fourteen." Pomeroy then asked, "How?" and was surprised to hear: 
"With a horse." 

In his new biography, "Sex the Measure of All Things: A Life of Alfred C. 
Kinsey," Jonathan Gathorne-Hardy records what happened next. Pomeroy asked 
the man, "How often were you having intercourse with animals at 14?" 

[Deleted article.  [email-masked]]

=========================

Michael Petrelis
 <A HREF="http://www.aids-statistics.com/">Welcome to AIDS-STATISTICS</A>
www.AIDS-statistics.com 
2215-R Market Street, #413
San Francisco, CA 94114