Subject: Denver Post: Health summit leader says AIDS crisis is over for gays
From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 02:49:56 EDT

Denver Post, July 20, 2000
650 15th Street, Denver, CO, 80202 
(Fax 303-820-1369 ) (E-MAIL:   [email-masked] ) 
( http://www.denverpost.com  )

Stigma of AIDS a burden
Gay health involves more, conference told
By Karen Auge, Denver Post Medical Writer

    BOULDER -- There's more to gay men's health than AIDS and HIV. 

    Organizers of the second annual Gay Men's Health Summit, which runs 
through Sunday, believe that and are here on a mission to convince health 
providers, prevention program directors and those who provide funds.  And 
each other. 

[Deleted article.  [email-masked]]

====================================

Michael Petrelis
 <A HREF="http://www.aids-statistics.com/">Welcome to AIDS-STATISTICS</A>
www.AIDS-statistics.com 
2215-R Market Street, #413
San Francisco, CA 94114