Subject: WPost: No US AIDS envoy because of turf battles
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 21:30:58 EDT

Web link: <A 
HREF="http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A351-2000Jul18.html?GXHC_g
x_session_id_FutureTenseContentServer=3a1ab42a4aa15a90">Turf Battles Slow 
Appointment of U.S. AIDS Envoy (washingtonpost.com)</A> 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles

Turf Battles Slow Appointment of U.S. AIDS Envoy
  
By Barton Gellman
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, July 19, 2000; Page A16 

After declaring a moral and national security imperative to launch a global 
war on AIDS, the Clinton administration has been stymied since January by 
wrangling over its field commander. 

[Deleted article.  [email-masked]]

© 2000 The Washington Post Company 
============================

Michael Petrelis
 <A HREF="http://www.aids-statistics.com/">Welcome to AIDS-STATISTICS</A>
www.AIDS-statistics.com 
2215-R Market Street, #413
San Francisco, CA 94114