Subject: Free Male & Female Condoms From Aggressive.Org Website During National Condom Week
From: "Media Relations Officer, Aggressive AIDS Prevention, Inc." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 08:04:01 -0800

FREE FEMALE & MALE CONDOMS FROM AGGRESSIVE.ORG WEBSITE DURING NATIONAL 
CONDOM WEEK - 

Female Health Company and Mayer Laboratories, Inc. Sponsor Pleasure and 
Protection

SAN FRANCISCO, CA - Feb. 14/ PR Newswire/ -- Aggressive AIDS Prevention, 
Inc., with the corporate sponsorship of the Female Health Company and 
Mayer Laboratories, Inc., is offering the Female Condom and Kimono & 
MAXX latex male condoms at no cost during National Condom Week. 

Dr. John E. Anderson of the Centers for Disease Control reports that 
nearly 80 percent of those at high-risk for HIV infection do not use 
condoms with their regular sex partners.

National Condom Week, founded in the late 70's by David Mayer, (now CEO 
of Mayer Laboratories, Inc.) officially begins on February 14th, 
Valentines Day. This is a day when discussions of intimacy and 
relationships may provide a format for addressing safe sex practices and 
condom use. 

Studies show that talking about sexual health concerns and condom use 
enhances relationships. Partners consider each other more responsible 
and more caring after condoms are incorporated into their lives. 

"Sexuality is a mutually responsible activity - through our corporate 
sponsors we are able to provide a selection of products allowing both 
men and women to determine what works best for them", says Devin Kordt, 
President of Aggressive AIDS Prevention, Inc.

Visitors to the website located at www.aggressive.org will be able to 
order the condoms that will be mailed this week. The website also 
contains information on the basics of HIV/AIDS transmission, advantages 
of HIV antibody testing, a peer led advice column, and the latest news 
from the HIV/AIDS front.

The Female Condom and male latex and polyurethane condoms are still the 
only methods to prevent the sexual transmission of HIV/AIDS among 
sexually active people. 

The Female Health Company's Female Condom is the only product that 
allows women to address their own prevention needs from STDs, HIV/AIDS, 
and unintended pregnancy. It can also be inserted ahead of time.

Mayer Lab's Kimono and MAXX brand Japanese produced condoms exceed the 
FDA and more stringent International Standards (ISO) in providing wearer 
pleasure and protection.

"National Condom Week is a great opportunity to look at the suffering of 
the HIV/AIDS crisis head-on and put into practice a known solution to 
the epidemic through male and female condoms", says Kordt.

Aggressive AIDS Prevention is a nonprofit corporation dedicated to 
raising awareness of HIV/AIDS, encouraging HIV antibody testing, and 
promoting HIV Negative maintenance through Media. Contact: Devin Kordt, 
415.255.6022 Ext.1. PST.

SOURCE Aggressive AIDS Prevention, Inc.
Web Site: http://www.aggressive.org

###