Subject: CA: Roundtable Discussion: Gender Identity Legislation
From: Ellen McCormick <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 22:24:24

Roundtable Discussion on Gender Identity Legislation 

When:		November 23, 1998 -- 6:00 pm
Where: 		Cathedral Hill Hotel
		1101 Van Ness Avenue 
		San Francisco, CA 
Facilitated by: 	Ellen McCormick, Legislative Advocate
LIFE: California's Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and HIV/AIDS 
Lobby
What: 		A session to discuss ideas, language, and strategies for gender 
identity legislation in California.

All are welcome: activists, legal professionals, and other interested 
individuals.

For more information, please contact Ellen McCormick at (916) 444-0424, 
or write back to this message.

-------------------------------------------------------------
This message has been brought to you by LIFE: California's Lesbian, Gay, 
Bisexual, Transgender and HIV/AIDS Lobby.  LIFE has been lobbying on 
behalf of California's lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and 
HIV-affected communities since 1986.  LIFE is the oldest and largest 
institution representing these communities in California's State 
Capitol and is proud to celebrate over a decade of service.  If you 
would like further information about current LGBT legislation, LIFE 
activities, events or membership please contact our office or go to 
our web site at:

LIFE: California's Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and HIV/AIDS 
Lobby 
1301 H Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
(916) 444-0424
fax (916) 444-3059
<http://www.lifelobby.org>