Subject: Bathhouse events over Folsom St. Fair weekend
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 17:55:35 EDT

Dear friends,

The queer sex-positive grassroots coalition working to reopen San Francisco's 
gay bathhouses will be busy over the Folsom Street Fair weekend.  We hope you 
join us at any or all of the following events.

Saturday, September 25;
12 noon until 1:00 pm
We will gather for coffee and cruising at the Orbit Room Cafe on Market 
Street at Laguna to distribute fliers and pink petitions.    

Sunday, September 26; 
2:00 pm
Assemble at the Lone Star Saloon on Harrison Street.  Everyone will get a 
clipboard with pink petitions and palmcards.  Then we will walk over to 
Folsom Street and enter the fair en masse, then find a prime location to 
position ourselves for signature gathering.

Sunday, September 26; 
6:00 until 7:30 pm
Join us at the Power Exchange sex club for a meeting to organize a gay 
bathhouse night at a local hot tub venue.  There will also be a short report 
about the decreases of STDs according to the health department's recently 
released annual STD summary.

If you can't make any of these events and you want to assist us somehow on 
Sunday, and if you are a registered SF voter, then please sign the petition 
for the bathhouse ballot initiative.  And make sure all of your SF voter 
friends also sign the petition.  Got questions?  You can call me at 
415-621-6267.  Otherwise, see you over the weekend.

--Michael Petrelis