Subject: LOS ANGELES, CA RESIDENTS - URGENT ACTION ALERT!!!
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 20:42:02 -0400 (EDT)

PLEASE POST/DISTRIBUTE!

L.A. GAY & LESBIAN CENTER

URGENT ACTION ALERT!

The Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) will be voting
on the domestic partnership benefits measure this coming
Monday, June 2nd.

Please call IMMEDIATELY the following school board member and urge them to sup
port the domestic partnership benefits measure!

Victoria M. Castro, 213-625-6180
District 2 (Boyle Heights, Chinatown, Filipino Town, Little Tokyo,
Pico/Union Area, and portions of downtown L.A.)

Mark Slavkin, 213-625-6387
District 4 (West L.A., West San Fernando Valley)

David N. Tokofsky, 213-625-6383
District 5 (Sylmar, San Fernando, Mission Hills, parts of Granada Hills,
Pacoima, Arleta, Sun Valley, N. Hollywood, Toluca Lake,
Eagle Rock, Atwater Village, Elysian Valley, Cypress Park,
Highland Park, Glassell Park, Monterey Hills, Montecito Heights,
Boyle Heights, Lincoln Heights, El Sereno, and East L.A.)

Julie Korenstein, 213-625-6388
District 6 (Northridge, Chatsworth, Encino, Tarzana, Sherman Oaks,
Reseda, Van Nuys, Sepulveda Basin, Tujunga, Verdugo Hills, Sunland)

If you have any question, please call the Gay & Lesbian Center's
Policy & Public Affairs Dept. at (213) 860-7350.

Thank you.