Subject: MEXICANA BOYCOTT UPDATE 3
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 12:36:32 -0400

TO: The Gay and Lesbian Community & Friends Worldwide
FROM:  Livit Callentine and Holly Babe Faust
SUBJECT:  MEXICANA BOYCOTT UPDATE 3
DATE:  May 24, 1996

* We want to let everyone know how much we appreciate the support you have
been pouring in.  We have received letters and phone calls from all across
the US, from Mexico, Canada, Amsterdam,  Israel, and the UK.  From student
groups at universities to gay, lesbian, bisexual & transgender organizations,
from leaders in the travel and aviation industry to our straight (but not
narrow) friends, many of us are outraged when something like this happens.
 The media is also starting to take hold of our story and make it available
in other forms to the many who don't use email.  

* We would like to make it clear to everyone who receives this message that
we have a single focus: to make sure Mexicana never does this to ANYONE else
again.  To that end, we are answering every reply we get on a personal basis;
we aren't responding via the list to every question and concern.   This list
is for announcements and updates.  Please help us to stay focused.  We
welcome your suggestions about how to effectively accomplish our goals.

* If you want to be taken off the list, send a message to that effect, and we
will remove your address.    

Thank you for continuing to support the boycott,
Livit & Holly