Subject: IWG Greg Dell Support Letter
From: Interfaith Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 23:04:44 -0400 (EDT)

April 18, 1999

Rev. Greg Dell
Broadway United Methodist Church
3344 N Broadway
Chicago IL 60657

Dear Rev. Dell:

	Thank you for your inspirational commitment to
justice and equality.  Our prayers,  thoughts, and
wishes are with you, the Broadway congregation, and
the United Methodist Church.  Please let the
congregation know that there are many people from many
religious traditions who find hope and the courage to
speak out because of the example you are setting.  

Sincerely,
Barbara Purdom     Christopher Purdom
Interfaith Working Group Coordinators

The above letter went out on IWG letterhead listing 17 congregations and
organizations and 61 clergy from 15 religious traditions. If you are in 
the general Philadelphia area and represent a congregation or religious 
organization or are clergy, let us know if you want to be added - all faiths 
are welcome. We will also be happy to help start similar organizations in 
other areas.

-- 

Interfaith Working Group                Religious organizations, congregations
http://www.libertynet.org/iwg           and clergy supporting gay rights,
[email-masked]                      reproductive freedom, and the 
voice: 215-235-3050  fax: 232-0829      separation of church and state.

Sunday May 16, 1999 5pm. Marching In the Light: IWG Benefit Concert. Old
First Reformed Church. 4th and Race, Philadelphia, PA.  See the web page.