Subject: IWG Erie pro-gay religion letter
From: Interfaith Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 22:35:59 -0500 (EST)

January 12, 1999

Erie Morning News
205 W. 12th Street
Erie, PA 16534 

Dear Editors:

In Don Kienholz's letter of January 6, he asks where
people learn that it is "OK to be gay." Many people
learn this as part of the religious education they
receive in their houses of worship.

Sincerely,
Barbara Purdom     Christopher Purdom
Interfaith Working Group Coordinators

The above letter went out on IWG letterhead listing 16 congregations and
organizations and 60 clergy from 15 religious traditions. If you are in 
the general Philadelphia area and represent a congregation or religious 
organization or are clergy, let us know if you want to be added - all faiths 
are welcome. We will also be happy to help start similar organizations in 
other areas.

-- 

Interfaith Working Group                Religious organizations, congregations
http://www.libertynet.org/iwg           and clergy supporting gay rights,
[email-masked]                      reproductive freedom, and the 
voice: 215-235-3050  fax: 232-0829      separation of church and state.