Subject: IWG Chambersburg Sexual Orientation and Religion
From: Interfaith Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 23:09:42 -0500 (EST)

February 16, 1999

Chambersburg Public Opinion
77 N. 3rd St.
Chambersburg, PA 17201

Dear Editor:

Thank you for publishing Rev. Doug Hodges' guest
opinion.  We hope that you will continue to provide
your readers with a forum in which they can learn
more about the great diversity of religious opinion
on such issues as the nature, morality, and ethics of
sexual orientation.  

Sincerely,
Barbara Purdom     Christopher Purdom
Interfaith Working Group Coordinators

The above letter went out on IWG letterhead listing 17 congregations and
organizations and 61 clergy from 15 religious traditions. If you are in 
the general Philadelphia area and represent a congregation or religious 
organization or are clergy, let us know if you want to be added - all faiths 
are welcome. We will also be happy to help start similar organizations in 
other areas.

-- 

Interfaith Working Group                Religious organizations, congregations
http://www.libertynet.org/iwg           and clergy supporting gay rights,
[email-masked]                      reproductive freedom, and the 
voice: 215-235-3050  fax: 232-0829      separation of church and state.