Subject: IWG Miami Herald thank you
From: Interfaith Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 23:25:22 -0400 (EDT)

August 12, 1998

Ms. Nancy Murrell
Miami Herald
1 Herald Plaza
Miami, FL  33132

Dear Ms. Murrell:

Thank you for your recent Outlooks column, which was
one of only a few pieces in the national print media
that put the Reclaiming America ads in context, rather
than engaging in a meaningless debate over the causes
of orientation.  We hope it will come as some
consolation to know that there are people of faith
around the country who are committed to joining you in
freely speaking the truth.  Keep up the good work.  

Sincerely,
Barbara Purdom     Christopher Purdom
Interfaith Working Group Coordinators

The above letter went out on IWG letterhead listing 16 congregations and
organizations and 59 clergy from 16 religious traditions. If you are in 
the general Philadelphia area and represent a congregation or religious 
organization or are clergy, let us know if you want to be added - all faiths 
are welcome. We will also be happy to help start similar organizations in 
other areas.

-- 

Interfaith Working Group                Religious organizations, congregations
[email-masked]                      and clergy supporting gay rights,
http://www.libertynet.org/iwg/          reproductive freedom, and the 
215-235-3050                            separation of church and state.