Subject: IWG Fort Worth, Sexual Minorities and the Bible
From: Interfaith Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 23:31:22 -0500 (EST)

November 19, 1998

Fort Worth Star Telegram
PO Box 1870
Fort Worth, TX  76101

Dear Editors:

On November 15, two letter-writers complained that
"Another Biblical View of Gays" was not quite Biblical
enough for their tastes. Our web site at
www.libertynet.org/iwg contains a wide variety of
documents and links to documents pertaining to
religious opinion and sexual orientation, many of which
are full of Biblical references.  These two writers may
not find anything there that they agree with either,
but they will definitely find much to think about.

Sincerely,
Barbara Purdom     Christopher Purdom
Interfaith Working Group Coordinators

The above letter went out on IWG letterhead listing 16 congregations and
organizations and 60 clergy from 15 religious traditions. If you are in 
the general Philadelphia area and represent a congregation or religious 
organization or are clergy, let us know if you want to be added - all faiths 
are welcome. We will also be happy to help start similar organizations in 
other areas.

-- 

Interfaith Working Group                Religious organizations, congregations
[email-masked]                      and clergy supporting gay rights,
http://www.libertynet.org/iwg/          reproductive freedom, and the 
215-235-3050                            separation of church and state.