Subject: IWG Baltimore Sun new group letter
From: Interfaith Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 23:17:53 -0400 (EDT)

July 20, 1998

Baltimore Sun
501 N. Calvert St.
Baltimore, MD 21278

Dear Editors:

Thank you for your coverage of the Baltimore Interfaith
Coalition of Religious Leaders for Lesbian, Gay,
Bisexual and Transgendered Concerns.  It is heartening
to see that more and more people of many different
faiths are organizing--in spite of their differences--
and speaking up for their shared values of love,
equality, justice, and inclusion.

Sincerely,
Barbara Purdom     Christopher Purdom
Interfaith Working Group Coordinators

The above letter went out on IWG letterhead listing 16 congregations and
organizations and 59 clergy from 16 religious traditions. If you are in 
the general Philadelphia area and represent a congregation or religious 
organization or are clergy, let us know if you want to be added - all faiths 
are welcome. We will also be happy to help start similar organizations in 
other areas.

-- 

Interfaith Working Group                Religious organizations, congregations
[email-masked]                      and clergy supporting gay rights,
http://www.libertynet.org/iwg/          reproductive freedom, and the 
215-235-3050                            separation of church and state.