Subject: IWG Channel 6 letter
From: Interfaith Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 23:52:13 -0500 (EST)

The following went out on IWG letterhead listing 3 congregations, 5 religious
organizations and 37 clergy from 12 faiths and denominations. If you are in 
the general Philadelphia area and represent a congregation or religious 
organization or are clergy, let us know if you want to be added - all faiths 
are welcome. We will also be happy to help start similar organizations in 
other areas.

February 4, 1997

Dave Davis
News Director
Action News
WPVI Channel 6
4100 City Line Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19131

Dear Mr. Davis:

Thank you for your recent coverage of the Philadelphia
Presbytery's vote on the Fidelity and Chastity
Amendment.  It was nice to know that one Philadelphia
media outlet thought the story was newsworthy.

Sincerely,
Barbara Purdom     Christopher Purdom
Interfaith Working Group Coordinators

-- 

Interfaith Working Group                Religious organizations, congregations 
[email-masked]                      and clergy supporting gay rights,
http://www.libertynet.org/~iwg/         reproductive freedom, and the 
215-235-3050                            separation of church and state.