Subject: IWG Sioux Falls SD letter
From: Interfaith Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 May 1997 22:47:34 -0400 (EDT)

The following went out on IWG letterhead listing 10 congregations and religious
organizations and 39 clergy from 13 faiths and denominations. If you are in 
the general Philadelphia area and represent a congregation or religious 
organization or are clergy, let us know if you want to be added - all faiths 
are welcome. We will also be happy to help start similar organizations in 
other areas.

May 10, 1997

Argus Leader
Box 5034
Sioux Falls, SD 57117

Dear Editors:

Despite what Rev. Raymond Henrie may believe, there are
gay, lesbian, and bisexual people of of all faiths who
lead satisfying spiritual and religious lives.  They do
not feel any less fufilled than people who are in the
sexual majority.

Sincerely,
Barbara Purdom     Christopher Purdom
Interfaith Working Group Coordinators

-- 

Interfaith Working Group                Religious organizations, congregations
[email-masked]                      and clergy supporting gay rights,
http://www.libertynet.org/~iwg/         reproductive freedom, and the 
215-235-3050                            separation of church and state.