Subject: IWG Iowa State Daily Letter (short)
From: Interfaith Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 10:37:31 -0500 (EST)

The following went out on IWG letterhead listing 3 congregations, 5 religious
organizations and 37 clergy from 12 faiths and denominations. If you are in 
the general Philadelphia area and represent a congregation or religious 
organization or are clergy, let us know if you want to be added - all faiths 
are welcome. We will also be happy to help start similar organizations in 
other areas.

January 26, 1997

Brian Johnson
The Iowa State Daily
108 Hamilton Hall
Ames, IA  50011

Dear Mr. Johnson:

We just wanted to let you know that there are people of
faith, including Christians, who speak upon behalf of
the rights of sexual and religious minorities against
the nonsense of the Religious Right.  Please visit our
web page at http://www.libertynet.org/~iwg/ and take a
look around.

Sincerely,
Barbara Purdom     Christopher Purdom
Interfaith Working Group Coordinators

-- 

Interfaith Working Group                Religious organizations, congregations 
[email-masked]                      and clergy supporting gay rights,
http://www.libertynet.org/~iwg/         reproductive freedom, and the 
215-235-3050                            separation of church and state.