Subject: Please read, repost and understand the implications.
From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 1995 01:54:41 -0400

Yonkers, New York
April 30, 1995

			What if they were to get what they wanted ?

	50 years have passed.  It is a time of remembrances, both glorious and 
shameful, of that era encompassing  the defeat of the baleful enemies of 
freedom in what the Russians call the Great Patriotic War.  The genocidal 
atrocities that occurred were not considered possible of civilized human 
beings and, at the time, only the barest hints leaked into the secular 
psyche.  The then hidden record has been pried loose by the efforts of several 
generations of historians and archivists piecing together events that were 
designed never to come to light.

	Yet the perpetrators of these well documented crimes against humanity were 
once the innocent children.  Unfettered by doctrine.  Possessors of limitless 
possibilities. And then it was gone.

	What influence could be so all pervasive as to cause such societal 
madness?  The Fascists depended on mass rallies to instill a sense of 
belonging. Today's propagandist no longer need line up a million people in 
ceremonial procession for indoctrination and infusion of dogma.  The 
infrastructure is being assembled at a frenetic pace that will give leave to 
the distributed rally.  Facilitated by international electronic communication 
right into the home,  the distributed rally will potentially reach 10 million 
or 100 million or more at a time when the participants are at their most 
vulnerable.

	The symbols of the new propagandists are not flags or icons but images 
that directly induce the production of chemicals in the human brain and can 
effect behaviors as yet hidden from view by cultural mores.  They are not 
gaily uniformed columns of humanity moving in unison to the mantra of the 
leader but quite the opposite for they are resplended in their nakedness and 
exhort  in the randomness and diversity of their comportment.

	They hide behind the judicial interpretation of Constitutional free speech 
and are secure in their belief that the depravity they practice will not be 
challenged by society.  After all, good people, from good families would not 
be seen crossing the threshold of an adult video store and would not subject 
themselves to the visual assault to the values of their forefathers shouting 
at them from every shelf.  Perhaps it is time for a reconnoiter.  The dam 
holding this river of iniquity is being overwhelmed and the sluiceway leads 
right into our children's bedrooms.

	The global information superhighway holds the promise of great 
advancements for humankind but it is uncontrollable in the type of data it 
delivers. The delivery system is blind to what the assembled ones and zeros 
embody.  If there is a regulation proscribing the delivery of certain data 
types, our protection from its evasion is thin indeed.

	From the outside, the gathering storm of Nazism in the 1920's and early 
1930's seemed a benign exercise in organizational politics.  On the surface 
the two movements seem completely at odds.  One a violent, militarist 
dictatorship and the other a loosely knit purveyor of free association without 
precept or taboo but both progenerate from  the same black core - the 
devolution of our society by the destruction of the nuclear family across the 
various cultures.

	It is not that the lifestyle is in itself incompatible with the 
continuance of a society but as the subculture as a whole cannot produce its 
own offspring in sufficient numbers to insure its survival (without resorting 
to unprecedented methods), they must depend on conversions from our families 
through subversion of the moral values that have served well for these several 
thousand years.  If you do not believe it just look at the evidence, on video 
tape or in digitized photographs and sounds. Data types ready for export over 
the information super highway right into your home.

	The level at which this propaganda bombards the human senses is below that 
with which we are used to reasoning.  The target is the individual, alone and 
in privacy, leveraging the natural curiosity innate in all of us with the sum 
and substance of producing a consumer of the product to the detriment of 
society and the profit of what is salaciously called an industry.  Furthermore 
the traditional institutions of moral leadership can offer no effective 
defense because they can only influence their own following which is being 
actively wrested from them.

Amendment 1

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or 
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or 
of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to 
petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

	For almost the entire period of time since the end of the Second World War 
(and until a very few years ago) we were prepared as a Nation to launch a 
massive nuclear strike against the Soviet Union in the event of a threat to 
our way of life.

	We were prepared to annihilate a large portion of the worlds population 
and probably destroy ourselves in the balance to prevent our domination by 
atheistic communism.  Now we are risking the loss of our culture,  the 
debasement and defilement of our young people, not just for ourselves but for 
our posterity and as goes the United States so goes the entire planet.  We are 
inviting disaster into our homes because we cannot seem to allow for the 
possibility that the framers of our Constitution could not accurately foresee 
the true course of human events.

	When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall
	one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.
	Edmund Burke

	What if they were to get what they wanted ?  The platform of the diffuse 
special interest groups referred to is being promulgated as the agenda of an 
oppressed political minority.  The platform includes the expressed intention 
of presenting the lifestyle alternatives in question as a favorable option 
during the course of the education of our children.  This is but one of a host 
of proposed modifications to society as a whole that are meticulously detailed 
in the public record.  If the agenda were to succeed in capturing the hearts 
and the minds of an increasing proportion of the populace,  the specter of 
iniquity they preach would become the rule of law.

	Like the infant Nazi party of earlier in this century they truly present 
the image of a wolf in sheep's clothing especially since there is no 
centralized authority on which to affix responsibility but rather a loosely 
knit affiliation of independent cells.  The National Socialists first entered 
the political arena with an air of respectability and presented a patriarchal 
facade yet developed into the most brutal criminal regime imaginable.  What 
does this portend for a collective proclamation of such obvious perversity ?  
The only certainty is that we will live to see our children find out.