Subject: PSA--Mobilize America (1)
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1996 14:55:17 -0400

This is a Public Service Announcement--

MOBILZE AMERICA:
A National Videoconference to Stop the Religious Right
1-800-665-0062

Join Americans United for Separation of Church and State on October
14, 1996 for our first videoconference, an exciting day of education,
workshops and networking!  come together across the country to mobilize to
stop
the Religious Right!

BY SATELLITE FROM WASHINGTON, DC!

Lowell Weicker, former Governor and Senator from Connecticut, on
religious intolerance and why the need for religious freedom is greater than
ever

Barry W. Lynn, Americans United Executive Director, on the political
landscape and the future of religious liberty in the United States

A roundtable of experts on new Rligious Right strategies to weaken and
crumble the wall of separation between church and state.

LIVE IN YOUR COMMUNITY!

Local leaders speak on the Religious Right threat in your community
and what you can do about it

Training workshops to help you identify and resolve church/state separation
conflicts

Opportunitites to network and work with other concerned citizens to further
religious freedom

LOOK FOR A CITY NEAR YOU!
Seattle
Los Angeles
Denver
Houston
Oklahoma City
Tampa
Rochester
Washington, D.C.

For more information, call the Americans United Conference Hotline 
1-800-665-0062
______________________________________________________