Subject: Gay genocide outlined by Christian Broadcast Network programming & Meeting Notic
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 03:22:49 EST

Public and Media/News Release

Aloha Folks,
				Please redistribute as possible

Two things in this note:

1.  Gay genocide outlined by Christian Broadcast Network programming utilizing
Boy Enyart Show.  Read it carefully as it is quotes taken directly from the
show.  Many comments state they were aired on previous shows as well.

2.  Notice of meeting to promote hate crimes legislation ---October 28, 1998 -
2 PM - Hawaii State Capitol Senate Conference Room  229.

The first item is proof positive of the religious political agenda of one
program broadcast over the Christian Broadcasting Network.  This is the bases
of hate crimes and promotion of discriminatory practices against American
Citizens.  The text of this broadcast piece will be handed out at the hate
crimes legislation meeting plus other facts about "The Gay Bashing Hour" which
was featured on a local radio station a few years ago.

Take it to heart - his listeners are!!!!!!!!!!!

If you know a group who should be a part of the coalition to create and pass
the hate crimes bill, please refer their contact name, address, phone and
email to me ASAP.  Invite them to the meeting, too.  Only four organizations
testified on the bill last year - we should have 40  or hopefully 400 this
year if we want it to happen.

do good

William E. Woods, MPH

#1  Video shows "Bob Enyart Show" and related logo and footage

E = statements/quote of Bob Enyart show host who takes calls from the public

C=  a caller to the show

All statements are direct quotes from the tape of the show which 
was broadcast over the Christian Broadcasting Network.

E:	and, I'm going to go - where am I going to go here - to Kenosha, Wisconsin.
We haven't been in Kenosha in a while. To Miles, speak your mind.

C:	Hello, Bob.

E:	Howdy, Miles.

C:	Hey, what do you think about gay bashing?

E:	It's cool.

C:	Like, what do you think it does for like, queers, like straighten 'em out
or what?

E:	What do you- what do I think it does - about what?

C:	What do you think it does to queers.

E:	To homosexuals, homos?

C:	Yeah

E:	Hopefully it irritates them.

Cut in video

E:	Greetings to the brightest audience in the country.  This is Bob Enyart,
defender of truth, justice and the American Way.  I am the nation's most
popular self-proclaimed right wing religious fanatic, homophobic anti-choice
talk show host.

	Tonight, something exciting.  I heard, what did I hear, some guy say before
the show started?  Something exciting tonight - the 100 day plan - the
restoration of America.

	Now what is this all about?  This is really, really cool.  We haven't done
this in many months - if you haven't heard it, fasten your seat belt.

	Now a lot of people, a lot of conservatives, right wingers, Christians, moral
people who are involved in politics, try to figure out - well, how do we - how
do we get the country back on track?

	And - a lot of their calculations and goals are how do you get the political
power you need to then do the right things?

	Well, we're gonna go one step further than that tonight.  We are going to
start - and there's a very good reason for doing this - we are going to start
- uh - we're going to discuss a plan - that will occur in the future - someday
these things will happen.

	Day 1 - all death row inmates must be executed tomorrow - tomorrow night
beginning at 7:00 p.m. local time - must - everyone on death row - will be
executed tomorrow night - regardless of the status of any appeals - if you're
on death row, you will be executed tomorrow night.

Cut in Video

	Ok - also on Day 2 - all homosexual establishments, including bars,
bathhouses, massage parlors, houses of prostitution, publication houses, like
homo porn deals and all - all homosexual establishments are ordered closed and
padlocked by the local police or sheriff's department.

	And finally on Day 2, anyone performing, attempting to perform, or
encouraging homosexual behavior from this day forward, upon conviction, will
be executed.

	All right …

Cut in Video

	Ten - All employees in federal, state or local government organizations who
are known homosexuals, bisexuals, transsexuals, male lesbians, transgendered,
any of those - any of those deals, right - at the UN conference on women, what
did they say - so far they're up to eight genders?  They got hermaphrodites,
and they got herms and merms and ferms - have you heard about those?  The
hermaphrodites, the male hermaphrodites, the female hermaphrodites, we thought
they forgot to add the germs, the worms and the perms - right - they had to
add those - the germs, who were they - they were the ones that had AIDS.  The
perms - they were the one that already got the operation.  And the worms - I
think they were the ones, already buried - six feet under.

	Anyway - uh - all these employees of government - who are known homosexual,
bisexual, anything - or who are known to have cross-dressed or who have
belonged to any homosexual organization - must be terminated with a 24 hour
notice and no severance pay.  Managers knowingly retaining homosexual,
bisexual, etc. employees must pay restitution of double the amount of salary
and benefits paid to the illicit employees and two - they will be flogged.
And the same thing is true again now for any government employees who are
openly pro-abortion.

Cut in Video

(The video then repeats the phone call with "Miles" as quoted at the beginning
of the tape, starting with "… to Miles, speak your mind.")

E:	and, I'm going to go - where am I going to go here - to Kenosha, Wisconsin.
We haven't been in Kenosha in a while. To Miles, speak your mind.

C:	Hello, Bob.

E:	Howdy, Miles.

C:	Hey, what do you think about gay bashing?

E:	It's cool.

C:	Like, what do you think it does for like, queers, like straighten 'em out
or what?

E:	What do you- what do I think it does - about what?

C:	What do you think it does to queers.

E:	To homosexuals, homos?

C:	Yeah

E:	Hopefully it irritates them.

#2 Notice of October 28 Hate Crimes Legislation meeting

Notice of Meeting 

Hate Crimes Legislation Review

Purpose:  To review hate crimes legislation passed by the Senate in 1998 but
deferred in the House.  SB 2329 SD1 will be the initial bill for review at the
meeting.  The Task Force for Effective Hate Crimes Laws will use the past
legislation as the initial starting point for review and possible changes to
create the hate crimes bill for the 1999 session.

Who should attend: It is important to encourage all law enforcement agencies
and programs, civil rights and advocacy groups, community service
organizations and all others who would be impacted or who would have specific
information that would related to development of effective hate crimes
legislation.

When and Where:  The hate crimes legislation review will begin  at 2:00 PM on
October 28, 1998 at the Senate Conference Room. #229 (Hawaii State Capitol).
Since the legislature is not in session, there should be available (metered)
parking in the Capitol basement or nearby streets.

** This meeting will be directed to understanding the previous attempts at
passing a hate crimes measure in Hawaii, review of the current bill section,
seeking of comments regarding this bill and possible changes that should be
made to it before redrafting.   The Task Force in cooperation with Senator
Matt Matsunaga's office is facilitating this meeting.  The plan is to begin
the bill drafting process on October 28 and seek any modification by the end
of November at which time the group will reconvene to look over the
recommendation.  At the end of that time, Senator Matsunaga will send the
current bill and changes to LRB for redrafting.  Sen. Matsunaga stated he
would introduce the new bill in the 1999 legislative session.

For additional information and suggestions for the Task Force, 
please contact Bill Woods at 537-2000.