Subject: A Horrifying Anti-Gay Diatribe from Another Christian Group
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 08:53:24 EST

Here's a particularly sickening and scary piece from www.newprostate.com.  It 
attempts to excuse the murder of Matthew Shepherd by more or less saying that 
he deserved to die.  The URL was advertised in a free classified ad published 
in the November 7, 1999 issue of A&E Publishing's WorldWide E-Magazine 
(www.aepublishing.com/classifieds/index.shtml).

--David Williams
The Letter - Kentucky's gay, lesbian, bisexual & transgender newspaper

AN OPEN LETTER ABOUT THE TRIAL OF AARON MCKINNEY FOR THE KILLING OF MATTHEW 
SHEPPARD IN LARAMIE, WY.

Subtitle: God Will Not Change His Word
 
   The Matthew Sheppard incident saddens everybody. It spurs me to work 
harder with the three gays I am counseling. I am pressing them to understand 
there is a fact none of us can change. It is that a gay is under a death 
penalty from God and his or her blood is guilty before God (Lev. 20:13) and 
if a person kills a gay, the gay's blood is upon the gay and not upon the 
hands of the person doing the killing. The acts of gays are so abominable to 
God, His Word is there and we can't change it. I tell gays another Matthew 
Sheppard incident may happen any time. 
   Q&A #2070 in my book, WHAT GOD SAYS NOW, reads this way: "Suppose a person 
killed a homosexual. Would he be guilty of shedding innocent blood?" The 
quick answer is NO. Explanation: "The homosexual is guilty before God by 
virtue of his abominable acts and is already under a judgment of death (Rom. 
1:32). The blood of the person would be upon himself or herself (Lev. 20:13). 
However, individual persons are not encouraged to execute homosexuals. That 
responsibility is placed upon the 'ruling elders' or the state."
   WHAT GOD SAYS NOW explains also God is against the gay lifestyle because a 
man desecrates the Life Spirit he carries in his sperm when he places it in 
an unclean vessel. 
   Aaron McKinney is only guilty perhaps of manslaughter, assault and 
battery, not murder worthy of death. I have no doubt he was under evil 
influence if he did the deed. I say he was not fully aware of what he was 
doing. I have tired to get through to his defense attorneys, but have not 
heard from them. 
   In a way, all Americans are guilty of Matthew Sheppard's death. We have 
not told gays the real truth. Churches are not doing their job. Our federal 
government is encouraging gays to stay under the Satanic affliction rather 
than repenting, resisting and coming free. That makes all of us worthy of the 
same death penalty(Rom. 1:32).
     I have found in working with gays and hearing them explain their 
feelings the affliction of homosexuality is so integrated into their homonal 
makeup it is very hard to resist (James 4:7) and get free. But, it is 
possible. Men are breaking free of the affliction  and coming around to a 
normal lifestyle and getting from under the death penalty. We must, beyond 
any doubt, encourage men to break free.
   Whatever is done to Aaron McKinney will not stop the killing. Other 
killings will happen if we ignore and don't believe the truth. We can reduce 
the number of incidents by getting this frank and truthful information out to 
gays: GOD WILL NOT CHANGE HIS WORD.
   God loves the gay person, but hates the acts. I call on every reader of 
this letter. Help me get the word out to gays: "You are loved, but you are 
under a death penalty because of your acts. You should be looking regularly 
over your left and right shoulders. You can be another Sheppard incident. 
Ignoring or not believing, screaming, cussing or fussing will not change 
God's Word. You must break free of the affliction. Repent and start resisting 
and Jesus will help you."
   Pray, talk, write, donate. Help me get the word out that talk in favor of 
gays won't change God's death penalty. I call especially on parents of 
teenagers and young people. Help me distribute this tract. Order 100 copies 
and hand them out to family and friends. Speaking up for gays won't change 
God's Word. Let's band together and get that message out. We can head off the 
affliction and save many young people, perhaps your son or daughter, brother, 
sister or friend. 
   Make donations in favor of the church. Rev. Edmond Locklear, Jr.,Bible 
Study Fellowship Church, PO Box 3177, Pembroke, NC 28372.
  WHAT GOD SAYS NOW is being republished under the new title: RIGHT_WRONG. It 
will have 632 pages with 3640 questions & answers. Here is really what is 
right and what is wrong. Your life depends on you knowing which is which. 
ISBN# 0-9614336-0-4. Order from Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble.com, 
www.read2learn.com, or WFCPress, Box 3187, Pembroke, NC 28372. Price: $24.95. 
  Ministers: Print out this letter and share it with your congregation. You 
can help your people's understanding.
  Christians: Show and tell this letter to family & friends. E-mail your 
friends and tell them where to find this letter. Talk about it in the chat 
rooms. You can bring someone to Christ.
  Parents of Teenagers & Young Adults: Require your child to read this 
letter. What they know from this letter can save their lives.
  This letter is now in tract. To order 100 copies, write a check for $7.50 
on line. Check here: https://paybycheck.com/?id=98437547