Subject: Colorado for Family Values 1/4
From: exe00595 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 1994 21:21:03 -0500 (EST)

CFV Report, Vol 14, March 1994 [Colorado for Family Values]

 Pedophilia - the Part of Homosexuality They _Don't_ Want You to See.

  The year 1993 was, among other things, the year NAMBLA -- and modern
pedophilia along with it -- was forced out of its deep closet and into the
limelight of public condemnation. Almost as soon as the controversy
vaulted to the halls of the United Nations and the pages of the national
media, the homosexual lobby began their "spin control."
  "This isn't us," they said. "We deplore exploitation of the young." And
once again, those without the facts felt compelled to believe them.  The
Facts
  Evidence showing that pedophilia is in fact a common part of the
homosexual lifestyle is staggering. Ironically, much of it comes from
homosexuals themselves. In *Gay Report*, for instance, a survey of gay
attitudes and behavior by homosexual researchers Jay and Young, revealed
data showing that 73% of homosexuals surveyed had at some time had sex
with boys sixteen to nineteen years of age or younger.[1]
  The journal *Psychological Reports* revealed that homosexuals, while
representing perhaps 2% of the population, perpetrate more than one-third
of all reported child molestations.[2]
  A nationwide investigation of child molcstation in the Boy Scouts of
America showed that there have been 1,151 complaints by Boy Scouts of
abuse by Scout leaders in the past nineteen years. This makes, the article
stated, "sex abuse more common in scouting than accidental deaths and
serious injuries. In that time, at least 416 men have been arrested or
banned from scouting for molesting boys in their care."[3] The Boy Scouts
spend nearly $50,000 per month in litigation against their attackers -- in
case you were wondering why they're so adamant on the subject.
  Conservative researcher Dr. Judith Reisman has released a
not-as-yet-published study which analyzed the content of *The Advocate*,
the national gay "slick" news magazine, between the years 1972 to 1991 .
*The Advocate* is generally recognized as one of the more "mainstream"
publications in gay subculture.[4]
  Among her findings:  * That boys, ''chickens," (a common homosexual term
for underage young sex partners) and teens are solicited and displayed
sexually in *The Advocate*.  * That man-boy sex is encouraged by
prcvailing, even relatively mainstream homosexual cultural values.  * That
10-20% of advertisements in *The Advocate* sexually solicited boys and
teens from within a larger pool of 58% prostitution ads. Up to 23% of sex
customers wanted "hairless"  or smooth bodies, while 38% used cues
indicating youth ("boys,"  "youth," "son") to recruit boy lovers.
  Claims that homosexuals merely show asexual interest in boys -- for
adoption and youth counseling -- are clearly contradicted by *The
Advocate* data. Instead, the evidence points to a pattern of man-boy sex
and "boy lovers" as a prevailihg cultural homosexual value. Roughly 10-20%
of ads since 1972 both blatantly and subtly, have solicited child/teen boy
entrapment.  So for fully nineteen years, *The Advocate* has incited its
readers into sex with "boy lovers" using American children when legally
possible and foreign children when necessary. Ads for Third World trips
often are accompanied by images of what could be interpreted as "boy
lovers."
  Faced with these statistics, homosexual activists are now trying to
deflect the discussion by claiming that male molesters of boys should not
be considered homosexuals at all. But a recent study of Canadians
imprisoned for pedophilia reveals the truth: (1) 30% of the offenders
studied admitted to having engaged in homosexual acts as adults, and (2)
91 % of molesters of non-familial boys admitted to no lifetime sexual
contact other than homosexual. In other words, their sexual orientation
was clearly homosexua1.[5]
  In a desperate attempt to counter these numbers, many homosexual
proponents cIaim that homosexuals are less of a threat to the innocence of
the young than heterosexuals, because "heterosexuals commit a majority of
child molestations." Many people fail to recall that since heterosexuals
make up nearly 98% of society, it would be incredibly surprising if they
did not commit a majority of child molestations. What is extraordinary is
the disproportionate amount of child molestation committed by homosexuals,
*relative to their presence* in the general population.
  In fact, homosexuals freely admit among themselves the importance of
child abuse to their lifestyle.
  In the January, 1994 issue of *NAMBLA* Bulletin, the organization added
the following statement to its monthly manifesto, "Where We Stand":
"Throughout most of Western history (and not only Western), pederasty has
been the primary form of homoeroticism, and it is this love for which
NAMBLA stands."[6]
  Homosexual writer Carl Maves says, "How many gay men, I wonder, would
have missed out on a valuable, liberating experience -- one that initiated
them into their sexuality if it weren't for so-called molestation?"[7]
  In fact, noted sex researchers Masters and Johnson describe the process
of establishing "homophile orientation" as follows:
  "In most cases, homophile interests developed in the early to mid-teens
. . . There was no history of overt heterosexual experience prior to
homophile orientation. Recruitment usually was accomplished by an older
male, frequently in his twenties, but occasionally men in their thirties
were the initiators. When the homosexual commitment was terminated, in
most instances, the relationship was broken by the elder partner. With
termination, the teenager was left with the concept that whether or not he
continued as an active homosexual, he would always be
homophile-oriented."[8] The Cover-Up
  Realizing the incredible public relations disaster pedophiles represent
to their cause, homosexual leaders have consistently tried to keep NAMBLA
"out of sight" of middle America and to play down their historical
association with child abuse.
  David Thorstad made this very clear when he complained that pedophilia
was being swept under the rug by the gay rights movement, which ". . .
seeks to sanitize the image of homosexuality to facilitate its entrance
into the social mainstream." Thorstad also writes that, "The issue of
man-boy love has intersected the gay movement since the late nineteenth
century."[9]
  Proof of this "stealth" strategy is the fact that the 1993 March on
Washington parade organizers banned NAMBLA from marching. The San
Francisco homosexual tabloid *Bay Area Reporter* noted this in an article
lamenting that organizers were accused of "discriminating" against some
gay and lesbian individuals and groups.[10]
  The article described NAMBLA as an "intergenerational sex advocacy
group." It also quoted Larry Woods, a member of North Carolina's Gay and
Lesbian Alliance in Chapel Hill, about the fact that NAMBLA members
marched anyway in his contingent. "Most of us felt sorry for them . . . I
think the general consensus is that we're glad they joined us."
  The fact of this cover-up is quite obvious. "The Overhauling of Straight
America," the landmark playbook for homosexual strategy, makes that very
clear. "NAMBLA must play no part in such a campaign. Suspected child
molesters will never look like victims."[11] Later, "Overhauling" says,
"The masses must not be repulsed by premature exposure to homosexual
behavior itself.  First let the camel get his nose inside the tent, and
only later his unsightly derriere."
  The point is clear: homosexual activists know full well how prevalent
pedophilia is in their midst. They merely want to hide it until public
acceptance is high enough to safely acknowledge it.  The Push for
"Pedophile Rights"
  It should come as no surprise, then, that militant homosexual
manifestos, such as "The 1972 Gay Rights Platform," have consistently
called upon governments to: (1) "Repeal all state laws prohibiting private
sexual acts involving consenting persons [not consenting adults]," and (2)
"Repeal of all laws governing the age of sexual consent."[12] In 199I ,
under considerable lobbying pressure by, among others, homosexual
activists and their liberal supporters, the state of New Jersey
significantly lowered the age of consent in laws relating to sexual
behavior within its sovereignty.
  On May 27, 1993, *Washington Times* reported that the University of
Massachusetts at Amherst had revised its nondiscrimination policy to
protect "persons whose sexual orientation includes minor children as the
sex object."[13]
  Dr. John Money, a retired professor of medical psychology and pediatrics
at Johns Hopkins University, was quoted as saying, "... pedophilia should
be viewed as a sexual orientation, not a disease or disorder."[14]
  The same article quotes John DeCecco, head of the Human Sexuality
Program at San Francisco State University, as telling his students that
"adult-child sex" is a legitimate expression of sexuality.
  The 31st Annual Conference of the Society of the Scientific Study of Sex
featured an "expert" on sex offenders and child sex abuse who argued that
pedophilia may be an "orientation," not a perversion. She also suggested
that pedophiles, too, have sexual rights.[15]
  Humm, a leading gay activist and "outreach coordinator" for the
Hetrick-Martin Institute, an organization for gay youth that runs the
Harvey Milk school, a public school in New York City for "homoseuxal
youth,'' says the following: ". . . I led the fight to draft what is known
as the lesbian and gay rights bill in the [New York] City Council to
remove limiting definitions from the term sexual orientation that we hope
to add to the list of protected statuses. No one should be denied basic
civil rights because of his or her orientation, whether the person be
homosexual, heterosexual, transexual, transvestite, pedophile, sadist,
masochist, asexual -- whatever one can imagine."[16]
  As these statements prove, pedophilia is not only a basic part of the
homosexual lifestyle, it's also one of the most frightening aspects of
their political agenda.

  End Notes

 [1] K. Jay and A. Young, *The Gay Report* (New York: Summit Books, 1979),
p. 275.
  [2] *Psychological Reports*, 1986, vol. 58, pp 327-337. [NOTE:  this is
undoubtedly one of the smears of the infamous Paul Cameron (aka the
Nebraska Mengele). Apparently his reputation has deteriorated to the point
that he has to be treated as a "stealth" researcher.]
 [3] Patrick Boyle, "The Scouts' Badge of Dishonor." *Insight*, 17 June
1991 , p. 12.
  [4] Judith Reisman, *A Content Analysis of **The Advocate** unpublished
manuscript, p. 18.
  [5] W.L. Marshall, et al, "Early onset and deviant sexuality in child
molesters," *Journal of Interpersonal Violenence*, 1991, vol. 6, pp.
323-336.
  [6] *NAMBLA Bulletin*, North American Man/Boy Love Association, (Boston,
January 1994). [A personal comment: any organization with a name like that
shows evidence of an IQ in the lower quartile. Would you ride in an
airplane piloted by somebody like that?]
 [7] Carl Maves, "Getting Over It," *The Advocote*, 5 May 1992, p. 85.
  [8] C. Masters and O. Johnson, *Human Sexual Inadequacy", (Boston:
Little, Brown and Company, 1970), p. 180.
  [9] '"Man-Boy Love and the American Gay Movement." *The Journal of
Homosexuality*, 1990, vol. 20. pp. 251 -252.
  [10] "M0W: The Results Are In," *Bay Area Reporter*, 6 May 1993, p. 18.
  [11] Marshall Kirk and Erastes Pill, "The Overhauling of Straight
America," *Guide*, November 1987, pp. 14-24.
  [12] Roger J. Magnuson, *Are Gay Rights Right?* (Portland, Or:
Multnomah Prcss, 1990), p. 89.
  [13] "PC 101 ," *Washington Times*, 27 May 1992, p. B-1.
  [14] "Michael Ebert, "Pedophilia Steps into the Daylight,"  *Focus on
the Family Citizen, 16 November 1992, vol. 6, no. 11, pp. 6-8.
 [15] *New York Post*, 20 October 1990.
 [16] Andy Humm, "Natural Variations" letter to the editor, New York
Native, 1-4 August 1983.

 [A "sidebar" of quotes]

 "The love between men and boys is at the foundation of homosexuality. For
the gay community to imply that boy-love is not homosexual love is
ridiculous."
 -- "No Place for Homo-Homophobia," letter to the editor, *San Francisco
Sentinel*, 26 March 1992.

  "We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of
your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools,
in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums..."
 -- Michael Swift, *Gay Community News*, 15 February 1987.

  "The age of consent is just one of the many ways in which adults impose
their system of control on children."
 -- NAMBLA quoted in Shirley J. O'Brien's article "The Child Molester,"
*National Federation for Decency Journal*, May/June 1987, pp. 9-11.

  "How many gay men, I wonder, would have missed out on a valuable,
liberating experience -- one that initiated them into their sexuality --
if it weren't for so-called molestation?"
 -- Carl Maves, "Getting Over It," *The Advocate*, 5 May 1992, p. 85.

"Boy-lovers and the lesbians who have young lovers ... are not child
molesters. The child abusers are priests, teachers, therapists, cops and
parents who force their staid morality onto the young people in their
custody."
 -- Pat Califia's essay, "Man/Boy Love and the Lesbian/Gay Movement," *The
Age of Taboo: Gay Male Sexuality, Power and Consent, (Boston and London:
Alyson Publications/Gay Men's Press, 1981), p. 144.