Subject: NOW AVAILABLE: _International Directory Of Bisexual Groups_
From: Alan Hamilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 1994 13:52:29 -0500

--- Forwarded from UUs-L ---

[Sent to soc.bi, soc.motss, BiAct-L, Bisexu-l, BiFem-l, Biversity,
Arenal, America OnLine, Prodigy, CompuServe, Gay-Libn, UUs-L.]

                            NOW AVAILABLE
      _International Directory Of Bisexual Groups_, 1994 edition

The 1994 edition of the International Directory of Bisexual Groups is
now available, with listings of bi and les/bi/gay groups in 18 or so
countries, and over 40 states within the U.S.  To get a copy, send $5
(in US currency) to: BRC, PO Box 639, Cambridge MA 02140.

Bulk discounts are available as well.  To find out more about ordering
in quantities of 5 or more, contact Robyn Ochs by e-mail at
[email-masked], or contact the BRC at (617) 338-9595.

Bi,
Robyn Ochs

PS: Please feel free to reprint this announcement anywhere it is
appropriate.

--
Bisexual Resource Center (BRC) <[email-masked]> 617-612-8798
P.O. Box 639, Cambridge Massachusetts 02139, USA.