Subject: Student Pro-Life Groups Host Gaqy Speakers
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 1995 16:09:12 -0500

Media Release From:

THE PRO-LIFE ALLIANCE 

OF GAYS AND LESBIANS

Post Office Box 33292
Washington, DC 20033
Tel: (202) 223-6697
Fax: (202) 265-9737
Internet:  Plagal [email-masked]

Pro-Life Alliance of Gays and Lesbians to Speak at Cornell, Columbia, and
Dartmouth

Gay and Lesbian activists for the unborn have accepted invitations to speak
at Cornell University on Friday, November 10, at Columbia University on
Tuesday, November 14, and at Dartmouth college on Tuesday, November 28.

These engagements are the first time that students on these campuses can hear
activists who ally gay rights with the rights of the unborn.  All who are
interested in a frank and civil discussion of these issues are welcome to
attend.

Cecilia Holesovsky, PLAGAL Vice President, and Philip Arcidi, PLAGAL
President will speak at 8:00 PM on Friday, November 10 in 165 McGraw Hall on
the Cornell Campus. Questions can answered by their host:

The Cornell Coalition for Life
Box 81, Willard Straight Hall
Office 518C
Cornell University
Ithaca, New York l4853-820l
Internet:CCFL-L@cornell .edu

Chuck Volz, PLAGAL Vice President, and Philip Arcidi will speak at 4.30 PM on
Tuesday, November 14 in Room "F" of Jerome Greene Hall on the Columbia Law
School campus, near the corner of West 116th Street and Amsterdam Avenue.
Their host will be the Columbia Law
School Pro-Life Coalition. Questions can be answered by calling Philip Arcidi
at 508 369-0700.

Philip Arcidi will speak at 7:00 PM at Dartmouth College on Tuesday, November
28. His host will be the Dartmouth Coalition for Life, represented by Kevin
Walsh (603) 646-6026.