Subject: Project Open Mind Update 12/22
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 1995 13:26:19 -0500

Project Open Mind
Daily Update
Friday, December 22, 1995

FOR EXTERNAL USE

General

We regret that due to my illness, we have temporarily halted daily postings
of the daily updates.  I have been out of the office since last Monday,
December 18th.  I will return to the office on Wednesday, January 3rd at
which time the daily updates will resume.

The following is a partial list of what has been happening since Friday,
December 15th:

MEDIA COVERAGE

12/19 - LA TIMES, Letter to the Editor, Reply - in opposition to Marvin
Liebmans's    
              column from Gene Kapp, VP, Public Relations, CBN
12/20 - PFLAG runs 1/2 page print ad for second time in USA Today
12/21 - NPR, "All Things Considered", national radio program, news story on 
              Project Open Mind, including interview with Houston PFLAG
parent and
              spokesperson Barbara Winston 

Action Items

o     Continue previous requests until next full update

Best Wishes to all of you for the happiest of Holidays and a bright, hopeful
New Year filled with promise and progress.  Thanks to all of you for your
continued support for Project Open Mind.  We could not do the work we do
without you.

Jeffrey Garrett, Project Open Mind Campaign Manager

This concludes the daily updates until Wednesday, January 3, 1996