Subject: MS ltr
From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 94 14:48:31 EST

P-FLAG: Parents, Families & Friends of Lesbians & Gays
                Celebrating Real Family Values 
											February 23, 1994

Attorney General Janet Reno
Department of Justice
Constitution Avenue & 10th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20530

Dear Ms. Reno:

On behalf of PFLAG, a family organization dedicated to strengthening real
family values and civil rights, I applaud your actions in ordering mediators
of the Community Relations Service to Camp Sister Spirit owned by Brenda and
Wanda Henson of Ovett, Mississippi.

Although the DOJ was not able to assist in an earlier request to provide
protection for our own members who came under attack from threats, we are
pleased to see the Department's progress in regard to our gay and lesbian
loved ones.

We at PFLAG salute your efforts to protect our loved ones from discrimination
at the highest levels.  Thank you for your consideration and efforts.

Sincerely,
Mitzi Henderson
National President

PFLAG: PARENTS, FAMILIES AND FRIENDS OF LESBIANS AND GAYS
     1012  14th Street, NW  Suite 700, Washington, DC  20005
(202)-638-4200    Fax: (202)-638-0243   E-mail: [email-masked]