Subject: Action Needed!!
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 14:21:22 -0500

Attention all Friends of PFLAG:

Several years ago, three men brutally murdered the 27-year old son of PFLAG
member Nancy Rodriguez, just because he was gay.  Nancy told the world this
fact in PFLAG's 1995 Project Open Mind television advertisements.

Now, the three who were convicted of the murder are up for parole.   This
is an injustice to Nancy's son Paul, and to Nancy.  We must let those who
have control of the situation know this.

Please send your letter TODAY urging that these three men not be permitted
to be released on parole -- to do so sanctions continued violence against
our lesbian, gay and bisexual loved ones.

Address your letters to:

T.D.C.T.
Victims Services
ATT:  Rebecca Watts
P.O. Box 13401
Austin, TX  78711

FAX: 512-406-5417

The names of the three men are:

Jaime Aquirre
TCV 668879

Leandro Ramirez
TCV 690675

Javier Aquirre
TCV 653413

Also send or fax a copy of the letter to:

Nancy Rodriguez
P.O. Box 7782
Warner Robinson, GA   31095-7787

FAX: 912-746-4095