Subject: PFLAG Bulletin
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 1996 15:55:34 -0500

Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays

PFLAG BULLETIN

TO:          PFLAG Family and Friends

FROM:   Rob Banaszak

RE:          Bob Bernstein Appearance on the Oprah Winfrey Show

DATE:    January 26, 1996

Bob Bernstein's appearance on the Oprah Winfrey Show enabled PFLAG to reach
many people in "television land" with PFLAG's mission and message.  Write to
the producers of the Oprah Winfrey show and show your support!

Write to:
Mary Donahue
The Oprah Winfrey Show
Harpo Productions
110 North Carpenter Street
Chicago, IL  60607

In addition, Bob was invited to particpate in an online author's forum on
America Online sponsored by the Oprah Winfrey Show, January 31 at 10 p.m.
EST.  

Keyword:  Oprah