Subject: PFLAG Alert: PFLAG President to Attend White House Breakfast
From: Heather Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 15:14:42 -0400

Media Advisory:

Head of National Gay-Supportive Family Group to Attend
Prestigious White House Religious Leaders Breakfast

Who:		Rev. Paul Beeman, 
		National President of Parents, Families and Friends 
		of Lesbians and Gays, and retired United Methodist Minister

What:		White House Religious Leaders Breakfast

When:		Tuesday, Sept. 28, 1999

Where:		The White House; Washington, DC

Contact:	Rev. Beeman is available for interviews  
		before and immediately after the breakfast.
		Call Heather Wright, 202-638-4200, x213

About PFLAG:  
	Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG) promotes
the health and well-being of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered
persons, their families and friends through support, education, and
advocacy. Serving more than 77,000 members and supporters, PFLAG affiliates
are located in more than 430 communities in the U.S. 
	PFLAG is not affiliated with any religious or political group.  Our
members and leaders come from all faiths, and many work within their
denominations to create more supportive, inclusive places of worship.

About Rev. Paul Beeman  
	Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG) promotes
the health and well-being of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered
persons, their families and friends through support, education, and
advocacy. Serving more than 77,000 members and supporters, PFLAG affiliates
are located in more than 430 communities in the U.S. 
	PFLAG is not affiliated with any religious or political group.  Our
members and leaders come from all faiths, and many work within their
denominations to create more supportive, inclusive places of worship.

1101 14th St. NW, Suite 1030, Washington, DC 20005 
202-638-4200   f/202-638-0243
Email [email-masked]  Web http://www.pflag.org

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To unsubscribe from PFLAG Email Alert, email 
[email-masked], subject line "unsubscribe." 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~