Subject: PFLAG Alert: 10/27 On-line Hate Crimes Chat w/ PFLAG Mom Gabi Cla
From: Heather Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 18:21:56 -0400

PFLAG Alert!

PFLAG Mother Gabi Clayton to be Featured in Gay.com On-line Chat About Hate
Crimes, 10/27.

After being assaulted in a hate crime, Gabi Clayton's bisexual son Bill
committed suicide. Bill's experiences and his death spurred Gabi to activism
and involvement with PFLAG.  Today Gabi is a crusader for PFLAG's mission,
offering support and education about sexual orientation and advocating for a
safer world for all gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered people and
their families. 

Gay.com will feature an on-line chat with Gabi Clayton on Wednesday, October
27, from 7pm-8pm Pacific time (10pm - 11pm Eastern time) on their website.
Join the conversation to "meet" Gabi, learn about the lives she has touched,
and find out what you can do to help prevent hate crimes.

WHAT:		Hate Crimes Chat with PFLAG Mom Gabi Clayton

WHEN: 	Wednesday, October 27
		7pm - 8pm, Pacific time (10pm - 11pm Eastern time)

WHERE:	http://content.gay.com/home_pflag_991022.html

For more information about Gabi Clayton and her son Bill's story, visit
http://members.tripod.com/~claytoly/

	#   #   #

Parents, Families & Friends of Lesbians & Gays
1101 14th Street, NW, Suite 1030
Washington, DC 20005
ph: 202-638-4200 	fx: 202-638-0243
[email-masked]		http://www.pflag.org

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
to unsubscribe, send email to [email-masked],
subject line "unsubscribe." Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~