Subject: PFLAG Alert: Give to PFLAG and Double Your Money!
From: Heather Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 14:45:03 -0400

GIVE TO PFLAG AND DOUBLE YOUR MONEY
***  On-line opportunity to give to Parents, Families and Friends of
Lesbians and Gays***
***  Please pass this notice to your friends and family***
The Tides Foundation and Working Assets have teamed together to launch a
secure on-line opportunity to give to a range of non-profit organizations
over the Internet.  They've selected PFLAG as one of the featured
organizations for this new program.

Through December 31, Working Assets will match each contribution up to $25.
In fact, each month in October, November, and December, people can give to
PFLAG and will have their monthly $25 contribution matched
dollar-for-dollar.  Each organization can receive up to $10,000 in matching
funds each month--that's potentially $30,000 extra dollars that you can help
raise for PFLAG.

Here's what you do:
1:  Go to
www.giveforchange.com/interact/item.asp?cat=Gay+and+Lesbian+Rights&itemno=PF
F-95-3750694-00&pos=8&html=nonprofits.html
2:  Follow the easy directions to make your contribution to PFLAG.
3:  Pass this email to your friends.
4:  If the link above doesn't work, go to www.giveforchange.com , click on
"Children and Families" or "Gay and Lesbian Rights", then scroll down and
click on Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays, or choose the
"Give for Change" link at the bottom of the PFLAG webpage.

Please note:
1:  The site is secure, if you want to give by credit card.  
2:  Your gift will appear under "eGrants" on your credit card bill.
3:  Your gift is fully tax-deductible.
4:  If you wish, register with giveforchange, and they'll send you notices
about upcoming matches, info abou the site, what your favorite groups are
doing, etc. 

Several PFLAG staff members have tested the system.  It works, and it's
easy!!

Thanks for supporting PFLAG.
www.PFLAG.org

Kirsten Kingdon
Executive Director