Subject: PFLAG's Silent Auction
From: [email-masked] with ESMTP (Apple Internet Mail Server 1.1.1); Fri, 5 Sep 1997 14:31:06 -0500
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 14:31:49 -0500

Attention PFLAG members!

Here's a special sneak preview of a top item to be put up for grabs at
PFLAG's first-ever silent auction at next week's annual conference in
Orlando. Certain PFLAG members, we hear, are already itching to make their
bid for this one.

It's a one-week stay in the exotic Canary Islands.

The deal -- valued at more than $2,000 -- includes a 2-bedroom, 2-bath
condo with private balcony in Club Casablanca, near the fashionable La Paz
district of Puerto de la Cruz on the island of Tenerife.

The Canary Islands lie in the Atlantic Ocean southwest of Portugal and off
the African coast. That's near the Tropic of Cancer, the same parallel
which passes through Havana. Tenerife is full of pines and palms and
colonial architecture and mountains and beaches and even famous vineyards.
The condo itself offers a pool, gardens, sauna, gym and nearby seafront and
restaurants.

This one-time deal is avalable only the week of Sept. 19 - 26. Airfare is
not included.

So be impulsive. Get out your snorkel. Think PFLAG. And let us know if
you're interested in making a bid, even if you can't make it to Orlando.
Call us at 202-638-4200 or fax us at 202-638-0243. (Ask for Jenny Allen.)
Or see us at the auction in Orlando on Sept. 14!