Subject: NGLTF MEDIA INQUIRIES
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 11:52:43 -0400

************************************
NOTICE
National Gay and Lesbian Task Force
2320 17th St. NW; Washington, DC 20009
Contact: Tracey Conaty (202) 332-6483 [email-masked]
************************************

ON SABBATICAL

San Francisco, April 15, 1996...After nine years on the front lines of the
national gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender civil rights movement, Robert
Bray, National Gay and Lesbian Task Force (NGLTF) media director, is taking a
professional sabbatical.

 Bray will be on sabbatical the months of May, June and July.  He will close
his San Francisco field office on Monday, April 22, and reopen it on
Thursday, August 1.  From April 22 to May 1 Bray can be reached at NGLTF's
headquarters offices in Washington, D.C., (202)332-6483.  After May 1, Bray
will not be available by phone or email until the completion of his
sabbatical.

 Covering for Bray during this time will be Tracey Conaty, NGLTF field
organizer, and Kerry Lobel, NGLTF deputy director.  Reporters and activists
needing information or assistance should call Conaty at (202)332-6483, ext.
3303, or Lobel at ext. 3307.

 Bray will spend part of his sabbatical at the Windcall Resident Program, a
progressive activist retreat in the Montana Rockies sponsored by Common
Counsel, a public foundation.  For more information about Windcall, call
(510)644-1904.

###