From: [email-masked] (Bryan J. Blumberg)

>If you absolutely, positively have to have it yesterday,
>I'd suggest calling NGLTF at 202-332-6483.  Maybe they
>can fax it to you.  While you're at it, I'd suggest getting
>the voting records of your own Senators and Representative.
>They have compiled voting records beginning with the 100th
>Congress (1987-88).  The technical name for these compilations
>is the "NGLTF Report Card".

And further more, you should ask them to send you their
"National Lobby Days" briefing packet.  It is filled with
all kinds of information regarding current pending legislation,
unfriendly amendments, instructions on how to lobby and how
to get copies of actual bills from the Document Rooms.

And one final further more, every one on this list should
send the NGLTF money.  The more power to them, the more power
to us.  All of you should become members of the NGLTF.
And while you have your checkbooks out, join the Human Rights
Campaign Fund, too.  Ask them about their "Speak Out" program.

But what ever you do, please send money.  It's worth it!!!

National Gay and Lesbian Task Force, NGLTF
1734 Fourteenth Street, NW
Washington, DC   20009-4309
Phone:  (202) 332-6483
FAX: 202 332 0207
Urvashi Vaid, Exec Director
Peri Jude Radecic, Legislative Director

Human Rights Campaign Fund, HRCF
1012 14th Street, NW, Suite 607
Washington, DC   20005
Phone:  (202) 628-4160
FAX:    (202) 347-5323
Tim McFeely, Exec Director